Monday, January 11, 2010

The Start of a New “Day”

I’m starting my new blog at O’Henry’s Coffee here in Homewood.  Far away from home and office.  I remember hours up-on hours being spent here while i was in Grad School.  I come back now, less because of the need to study, but more for the desire to put myself in the mindset i was when i first desired to change my goals. 

Those of you that know me know i moved to Birmingham years ago with the desire to buy my own home and begin a life here.  After taking 3 trips to B-ham and working with 3 different Real Estate Agents i gave up on the endeavor and rented a home.  Years later i decided that while i had to postponed the dream of owning a home because of my unwillingness to work with those i felt to be less then competent, that i would help to make things better.  It was at this point, and after a year of persistent nagging from my now broker, that i left the world of Science to work in Real Estate.

Now yes the thought of moving from what is generally considered a “noble” and “academic” field into one of “idiots” and “scoundrels”  might be considered odd if not stupid.  But, i made the choice with that very statement in mind.  i love and respect my fellow members of the Science and Medical Fields and hope they make up my largest group of Cliental.  I loved what i did and still read the journals and talk to all my friends in Science, but i made the chose after seeing a number of them try to work with the agents that neither cared about them as people nor worked at a level i feel they deserve.  I am Here in Alabama and I’ve made the choice to stay here with my significant other. 

I will, as i’ve been most of my life, be a non-conventional Agent.  I may not always tell you what you want to hear, but i will always tell you the truth.  I will, and have, put as much of my intellect and energy into this as i have each of my endeavors.  My Endeavors

My plan for this blog to help those that need help, dispel the rumors that are out there, and share with you what has now become My Business.

Brady G. Rogers, Showcase Realty Agent/REALTOR

314 Main St.  Trussville, AL 35173

Brady Casual Small

No comments:

Post a Comment